Our most versatile display for your most demanding air gaging needs, the W400 provides features and functions plus gaging capacity to handle any application.
W400 Readouts feature multi-channel inputs and a multi-color touch-screen display. They accept up to 32 air gage inputs from Western’s model AEK II Air/Electric converters, or LVDT sensor inputs, or combinations of both. Western’s AEK converter provides un-matched accuracy and repeatability without the need to select orifices for each air gage.
Advanced capability includes a simple programming language for highly customized applications. The W400 can either be bench top or panel mounted. Its enclosure is machined in a solid aluminum block and offers an incomparable robustness, even when used in the most severe industrial environments. The W400 can be used on simple manual applications supervised by an operator, or on fully automated machines. The W400 packs a lot of power, while maintaining ease of use.
- 7” Touch screen
- Analog bar graph and digital display
- Up to 32 air gage or LVDT inputs
- Up to 128 part references
- Static and dynamic measurements (mini, maxi, maxi-mini, average, median)
- Trigonometrical measurements
- SPC functions
- USB communication as a keyboard to a computer or RS232
- Data storage on the internal memory (up to 1000 measurement by part reference), or on a USB stick
- PLC programming through I/O modules (up to 4 * 8 I/O) and a script language.
- Communication via: Profinet (via the MOD-PN external module), USB Host and device, Modbus RTU, RS232, Footswitch.
- Designed for industrial conditions