Current Employment Opportunities are listed below.
Job Title: Readout Assembly and Repair Technician
Summary: Under minimal supervision, this position assembles, tests, and repairs air gage readouts and related products. Work includes the assembly, fabrication, evaluation, modification or repair and calibration of products sold by and tools used at Western Gage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, other duties and tasks may also be performed):
- Inspect provided material for appearance and conformance to requirements specified on work orders before beginning and after completing any operation; notify supervisor of any discrepancy or concern
- Test, repair, assemble air and electronic readouts including Micro IIi, AEK, Millichek
- Prepare units for shipping, including certification process and WIP receipt
- Maintain readout log book, history and records of shipment
- Status, repair and clean units returned by customers for repair; communicate with customer service on evaluation, recommended repairs, work done and materials used.
- Perform tests and/or calibrations in accordance with quality procedures
- Maintain inventory, including stocking shelves and tracking materials at subassembly and component level
- Provide assistance to questions related to readout tech support calls
- Track attendance and time in the ERP system, practices effective time management
- Abide by safety requirements and procedures
- Comply with all policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Cooperate with coworkers and supervisors
- Other tasks and duties as required